It’s more than a month I have been using my new phone. So I thought it’s time I wrote a fair review about it. Following are the pros and cons of this smartphone.
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition
- 64 Mb integrated storage
- 32 Mb Ram
- Mini-SD card support upto 4 gb
- Fast processor
- Large and very clear display with exceptional clarity
- Sleek and suave
- Keypad Light Sensor
- Long battery life
- Above average camera quality
- Runs .exe files and installs software directly out of .cab files
- Bluetooth/Infrared Connectivity
- Great Multimedia Album with zoom in videos
- Great mp3 quality in Windows Media Player 9 and other applications.
- Mirror on back for self-portrait
- Great t9 dictionary with intuitive suggestions while typing.
- Good volume
- Wma/wav ringtones
- File explorer software has to be downloaded from official website.
- Maybe hard to use for newbies.
- Lack of mp3 ringtones(Can be rectified by 3rd party software)
- Sub megapixel camera
- Office apps not bundled
- Windows Media Player 10 not present
- Memory Card not hot swappable
3 thoughts on “One month review of O2 XPhone II”
bastard dis phone sucks..
What phone are you yourself using my dear???? I guess it is a Nokia ****. It’s a real exciting phone. You can spend your time figuring out if it is a phone or a hammer!!!It’s real effective as a weapon too!!! A single hit on the head can cause haemorrage.