I am not the perfect person (far from it, actually). One of my character flaws is that I am a judgemental person. I judge people by
- The make of car they drive. I look down on people who drive certain brands of cars.
- The make of smartphones/gadgets they use.
- The fact that they have a religious mark on their foreheads.
- The area of a particular city they stay in.
- How many people in their family live in the same house.
- How many kids they have.
- What chat app they use.
The list goes on. I hate myself for it, but I can’t help it.