- When I was very small, I wanted to be a doctor so that I could heal people.
- In school, between the age of 10 and 12, I wanted to be a cricketer. My idol was Sunil Gavaskar.
- Between the ages of 13 and 15, I wanted to be a commercial pilot.
- Between the ages of 16 and 17, I wanted to be an astronaut.
- In high school, since I was fascinated by physics, I wanted to be a scientist. My idol was Einstein.
- In college, I was heavily influenced by Rocky and I wanted to be a boxer. I started jogging, working out heavily and without a change in diet, quickly lost 10 kgs making me look like a stick.
- For the last 2 years, I want to be a guitarist for a rock band. My Idol? None other than Kurt Cobain.
Now, slowly as reality sinks in, all those dreams are lost. In this world, just to survive, you have to get a good degree and beg for a job. To be any of the above, you need exceptional skills/the will to study very hard and I have neither of them. It’s better I stick to what I can really do and am good at(Computers).
6 thoughts on “What I wanted to be..”
Yeah. But its more like a maverick(radar guided) which has more range.
So it’s like a SAM missile chasing the heat signature of a jet. Constantly canging direction. 🙂
do sumting abt ur guitaring skills, i think its ur forte, work on it, even kurt didnt get it tht easy… aftrall, there’s a dearth of decent rockers right now, as u very rightly put it in ur recent post!
Even though I can guitar quite well these days, I don’t have “IT”. It’s still my most favorite hobby.But I can never be as good with the guitar as good I am with the computer. (I am not a geek!!!)
SCURVY DAWG U R DA BEST!BUT U HAVE A WEIRD NAME!
Thanx!!! I try…