- The piston of my bike siezed owing to the a jammed oil filter and I had to get a new one.
- I had a terrible accident on my friend’s bike and nearly got my head smashed. I still have the scars from that accident.
- One of my friends killed himself by hanging and I saw the dreadful sight. That sight lingered in front of my eyes during my exams. My spirits were in the dumps the whole time.
- Expecting my spirits to lift at new year, I had to see a terrible accident scene in front of PP’s garage pub.
- I travelled back home to Kolkata by sleeper class. Caught fever on the way and shivered the whole way with the chilly wind blowing across me. One of the worst and longest nights ever.
- I had to stay in bed for many days till I recovered from the fever/cold.
- The joystick of my mobile popped off and I couldn’t find a new one.
- The barber cut my hair too short, making me look like a damn cactus.
- I was on my way to Nagpur on 25th when the train tracks were blown up by naxalite rebels and I had to run away and come back home by a series of different local trains full of stinky people.
Hope my luck changes by the time my birthday arrives and I enjoy at the concert.I am now going directly to mumbai on 1st.
4 thoughts on “Why the last few months haven’t been exactly great for me…”
man! how do u handle all that shit! wid so many tings happening, one would explode!
Ah, that’s a long list of things going bad.Hope things will be a lot better in the time to come. 🙂
Yeah I hope so too. And I can take much more before I can explode