Yesterday my phone got soaked in rain along with me. So took the phone to the Nokia Care Center People. After a long wait, they made me a job sheet. Just take a look at it if you may. Click on the image to open a bigger version..
Here are a few details I would like to point out:-
- If I dictate the address as “57”, how can anyone write “ST” instead of that?? I can understand someone may make that mistake while copying but how the hell if Idictate it?
- “Diamond Harbour” is spelled as “Dimond Habra”.
- 23 is written as 25
- I dictated 2 mobile numbers of mine. The stupid guy there has liberally added, subtracted the digits from my mobile numbers till the final numbers are 11 digits in length. Wow!!
- “Connected” is “Cannected”. The spelling is in sync with their pronunciation.
- “Liquid Damage” is “Liquied Dammege”
- “Warranty” is “Warrenty”