Below is a list of my top-25 favourite TV shows of all time, in descending order:
- Seinfeld (NBC)
- Sacred Games (Netflix)
- Better Call Saul (AMC, Netflix)
- Californication (Showtime)
- Better Things (FX, Disney+Hotstar)
- Breaking Bad (AMC, Netflix)
- The Family Man (Amazon Prime Video)
- Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO, Disney+Hotstar)
- Louie (FX, Disney+Hotstar)
- Young Sheldon (CBS, Amazon Prime Video)
- Silicon Valley (HBO, Disney+Hotstar)
- The Wire (HBO, Disney+Hotstar)
- Mirzapur (Amazon Prime Video)
- The Mandalorian (Disney+Hotstar)
- Michael Palin’s New Europe (BBC One)
- The Office (India) (Disney+Hotstar)
- Raja, Rasoi Aur Anya Kahaniya (Epic Channel)
- Servant (Apple TV+)
- Waterfront Cities of the World (Knowledge Network)
- Goliath (Amazon Prime Video)
- The Last Man on Earth (Fox)
- Black Mirror (Netflix)
- Derry Girls (Channel 4, Netflix)
- Mad Men (AMC)
- Amazing Stories (Apple TV+)
PS: I use trakt to track my TV show viewings.
So I was at the mall, sitting on a bench when I come across these two. The kid is almost 2 years old and still sucking on a soother. One look at his face and you are sure he is a Spawn from Hell.
While the Spawn from hell is hanging out with his man-servant, pulling his hair and being a dick in general, his father comes over and screams at the servant “Yaha kya marwa raha hai haraamzade?” (What are you doing here, bastard?) in front of his son.
Haraamzada and Spawn from Hell must both be partially deaf, because the father is shouting at the top of his voice.
Spawn from hell must want something from one of the stores, that his father is in no mood to spend money on, because he immediately lies down face downwards and starts beating his fists on the floor. The father gently kicks him over so that he is face up and cannot beat his fists anymore.
While the parents walk away, the haraamzada servant bends down to pick up the spawn. The spawn shouts “haraamzade” one last time before giving up and resigning to his toy-less fate.