Below is a list of my top-25 favourite TV shows of all time, in descending order:
- Seinfeld (NBC)
- Sacred Games (Netflix)
- Better Call Saul (AMC, Netflix)
- Californication (Showtime)
- Better Things (FX, Disney+Hotstar)
- Breaking Bad (AMC, Netflix)
- The Family Man (Amazon Prime Video)
- Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO, Disney+Hotstar)
- Louie (FX, Disney+Hotstar)
- Young Sheldon (CBS, Amazon Prime Video)
- Silicon Valley (HBO, Disney+Hotstar)
- The Wire (HBO, Disney+Hotstar)
- Mirzapur (Amazon Prime Video)
- The Mandalorian (Disney+Hotstar)
- Michael Palin’s New Europe (BBC One)
- The Office (India) (Disney+Hotstar)
- Raja, Rasoi Aur Anya Kahaniya (Epic Channel)
- Servant (Apple TV+)
- Waterfront Cities of the World (Knowledge Network)
- Goliath (Amazon Prime Video)
- The Last Man on Earth (Fox)
- Black Mirror (Netflix)
- Derry Girls (Channel 4, Netflix)
- Mad Men (AMC)
- Amazing Stories (Apple TV+)
PS: I use trakt to track my TV show viewings.
20 thoughts on “My Favourite TV shows”
Do try Gullak (among other TVF shows) and Scam 92.
I have seen Scam 92 and enjoyed it. I shall try Gullak ya.
Also, Chernobyl. Although, it’s not strictly a TV show per se.
I have seen it, ka. It was a mini series, la.
Pretty sure you’re not interested in sport, but you may want to try Netflix’s Drive to Survive. A lot of people who hadn’t even heard of F1 in their lives and now dedicated followers of the sport just because of this series. Try it just for the drama.
Ye to mushkil hi lag raha hai
True Detective? Season 1 at least..
I have seen all the seasons. I liked them. But I found them too depressing for my tastes.
Also Fargo is good.
Agree with the depressing part
Hmm. Yes. But I won’t count it in my Top 25
Try Freaks and Geeks. Ended after 1 season. Launched some of the better comedians of our times.
My favourite comedians are Louis CK, Jerry Seinfeld, Larry David, Pamela Adlon. I enjoy their shows. But I don’t enjoy stand up comedy.
What about South Park?
I started it but didn’t continue.
Anthony Bourdain’s Parts Unknown for a different flavor..
Yes. I like travel/food shows and documentaries. I shall try.