As life goes on & we all move one step closer to death, I realise time is precious. There’s not enough time in this lifetime to watch TV shows which are “just average”. As such, in the last few months, I have cut out many shows from my life. Consider this article an addendum to this one. Below is the list
- Derry Girls (Channel 4, Netflix)
- Avenue 5 (HBO, Disney+Hotstar)
- Ms Marvel (Disney+Hotstar)
- Shantaram (Apple TV+)
- Upload (Amazon Prime)
- Hawkeye (Disney+Hotstar)
- The Shrink Next Door (Apple TV+)
- Ray (Netflix)
- Mythic Quest (Apple TV+)
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (Disney+Hotstar)
Going forward, I will be more careful in choosing the TV shows that I start watching.
PS: I use trakt to track my TV show viewings.