A Motorola C350
No, this is not the picture of my handset, it’s a picture from the website. The theft of my phone had left me penniless so, somehow after conjuring up around 2000 bucks, I went off to the second hand mobile shop to search for a cheap phone with USB Modem capabilities. What I wanted was a samsung C100 but I couldn’t find that in any of the shops so I decided to settle for a Motorola C350. As I had already used my friend’s handset for a week, I knew that it had a decent modem with USB connectivity. Anyways, I have tried to list the Pros and Cons of this wonderful handset(not the original one but the second hand piece that I have) below.
- Decent modem with USB pop port.
- Pathetic display with huge dots forming up the tiny screen.
- Screen conveys a feeling of depression.
- 256 color screen.
- Pathetic menus.
- Disgusting text entry mechanism.
- Extremely bad ringtone quality.
- Body looks like the handset fell off a moving vehicle and a few trucks ran over it.
- Poor battery life.
- Crashes whenever some memory operation is performed.
- Lack of profiles.
- * key of the keypad broken in 3 places.
- Switches off automatically
- Vibrator louder than the ringtone.
- Maximum 2 lines of text on the screen at a time.
- After a message has been typed, you have to press atleast another 6 buttons to send it.
- Poor phonebook.
- Doesnt support picture messages, sms ringtones.
6 thoughts on “My Latest Mobile Phone…”
Too many cons. You have wasted Rs. 2000. You should have settled for a simpler handset for the time being. Atleast it would have a better keypad.
But it wouldn’t have a USB modem… That’s what i desperately wanted. No other handset offered that.. 🙁
Survive on that USB Modem, and forget all the other bad points about it. 🙂
Yeah! Can’t even send smses now. Phone gets restarted or crashes. Am thinking of flashin the phone tomorrow. Downloading the necessary files now.
hey dude im sure u must b enjoyin al d features of fone- mp3, cam , blue tooth, windows operating system just like d ones of ur xphone ii..