Lately I have been feeling that I’ve been trying to do too much in my life but don’t have enough time to do it. Time flows by like a river and boredom is a thing I haven’t experienced for a long time. Here’re what I do all week.
During the weekdays, I wake up at 12.30, go out for sometime, come back home at 2, take a bath, play games from 2.30 to 3.30, do a little office work, have my lunch at 4, leave for office at 4.30, come back at 3 in the morning, watch seinfeld and listen to music and sleep at 4.
Saturdays I wake up around 1, play games, watch tv and then go out at around 5 in the evening, roam around cp, relax with a couple of beers, have dinner and come back around 1 at night. Watch a movie or play games and sleep around 4 in the morning. Sundays are similar except that I have to take my parents out instead. Add to all this my chronic laziness.
Here’s a list of things that I really want to do but am too lazy to start or continue
- Play guitar and learn some new songs. Watching my guitar gathering dust makes me want to hate myself.
- Start exercising again. Shoulders drooping, belly likewise.
- Start using my bike more and avoiding the car. I really love my bike and it’s gathering dust.
- Watch some good movies. I’ve some really good classics downloaded for months but haven’t watched them.
- Read some good books.
- Study for my ccnp exams. It’s high time I studied for these exams, otherwise my last exam’s validity will expire.
- Ride the metro more
- Watch travel and living more.
- Read the newspaper.
- Play GTA IV more often so that I can finish it and buy a new game before my graphics card goes obsolete.
- Meet old school friends who are in the same city but I haven’t met them yet.
- Just sit and relax and do nothing for a change.
Whenever I think of these things and how my life has changed for the worse ever since I started working, I start hating myself.
Seems like my life has no purpose.